Command Counter Corruption Advisor (Kabul, AF) (TS SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 16, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Command Counter Corruption Advisor
Req #: 201860
Location: North Kabul International Airp, KAB AF
Job Category: Consulting
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Train Advise Assist Command (TAAC) Counter Corruption Advisor, you will provide law enforcement professional subject matter expertise. You will assist with addressing corruption, narcotics trafficking, and financial wrongdoing within Afghanistan and serve as a member of a liaison detachment that coordinates and liaises with Afghan Security Forces, Counter Corruption Targeting Staff, and TAAC personnel.
More About the Role:
- You will serve as a member of a liaison detachment responsible for daily direct coordination and liaison with Afghan Security Forces, Counter Corruption Targeting Staff, and Train Advise Assist Command (TAAC) personnel.
- You will conduct briefings to key leaders and coordinate activities between various governmental agencies while maintaining a strong relationship with the TAAC HQs.
- You will analyze complex problems and synchronize TAAC regional efforts towards counter-corruption.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance.
- Seven years of military or law enforcement experience.
- One year of deployment experience in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- One year of military, law enforcement, or judicial advisory experience.
- Medically deployable.
- Personal weapons qualification must be completed prior to deployment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and experience dealing with counter-corruption, counter-narcotics, or threat finance.
- Experience as a Law Enforcement Professional (LEP) member of an Embedded Training Team or Police Mentor Team in Afghanistan Task Force 2010 the Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan (CJIATF-A) CJIATF-Shafafiyat or CJIATF-Nexus Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction or other counter corruption organization.
What We Can Offer You:
- The Wexford Group, International (CACI-WGI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- CACI- WGI is the prime for the this effort
To apply please select the link – https://caci.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Inactive—North-Kabul/Command-Counter-Corruption-Advisor_206569
Lead Technical Recruiter
The Wexford Group International
A CACI Company
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No