Combat Operations Center (COC) Equipment Specialist
Posted by email@example.com on December 28, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
The COC Equipment Specialist provides control, management, installation, operation, and employment of the Command and Control Training and Education Center of Excellence (C2 TECOE) COC Hardware and Software. The COC Equipment Specialist reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager in coordination with the Site Lead and C2 TECOE Operations Section Head.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, operate, and maintain the COC(s), Generator Electrical Control Tent Trailer (GETT) Systems, computer systems, tables, audio visual equipment, map boards, and ventilation systems located at the C2 TECOE in support of training.
- Conduct inventory of all Government equipment included in the COC CAPSET IV through the Government automated inventory control system and provide written inspection reports as directed/required.
- Install, configure, and maintain physical and virtual Government network systems, servers, routers, switches, clients, and peripherals used to support C2 systems interoperability testing in the C2 TECOE, C2 Learning Center for COC training events.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current and emerging COC C2 systems and equipment sets.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have recent experience with C2 Systems and software applications to include but not limited to
- Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC)/Joint Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Workstation (JTCW), Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Intelligence Operations Workstation (IOW), Intelligence Operations Server (IOS), SharePoint, Tactical COP Server (TCS), Joint Battlespace Viewer (JBV), Chat Tools, Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment, and the associated servers that these systems utilize.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows 2000/XP and MS Office.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Ability to work in field conditions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No