Collective Training Exercise Integrators (Vicenza, Italy) (TS-SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 18, 2020
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
LOCATIONS: Vicenza, Italy
CLEARANCE: Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility
REQUIREMENT: Telum Corporation is currently seeking highly qualified individuals to serve as Collective Training Exercise Integrators.
The Collective Training Exercise Integrator will:
· Provide liaison and direct support to the operational commander responsible for generating an operational environment for home station collective training exercises
· Supporting Army, Joint, Combined WFXs, training the intelligence elements of brigade combat teams, functional and multi-functional brigades, expeditionary sustainment command and sustainment brigades, and Army special operations forces embedded or standalone WFXs
· Scenarios will feature the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), make use of hybrid threat doctrine, and integrate Unified Action Partner capabilities to meet operational training objectives
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Active TS with SCI eligibility security clearance
· Minimum of 10 years of operational experience
· Experience with exercise scenario development
· Recent (i.e., within two years) CTC/ACTC/MCTP experience
· Familiarity with leveraging Army Training Network (ATN), Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS), and METL development tools
· Familiarization with Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE)
· Observer/ Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience
Telum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Telum benefits package include health allowance, life insurance, and 401(k).
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this employment classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This electronic communication, which includes any files or attachments thereto, contains proprietary or confidential information and may be privileged and otherwise protected under copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws. All information contained in this electronic communication is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that distributing, copying, or in any way disclosing any of the information in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the communication and any files or attachments in their entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No