CND Cyber Analyst (#1333347)
Posted by Paige McAlister on February 13, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking a CND Cyber Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec is currently recruiting for a computer network defense cyber analyst for our Huntsville, AL location. Candidate must have an understanding of network threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Candidate will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting any compromises, malicious, and anomaly activity on the network. The candidate will also be responsible for incident reporting and response efforts. Candidate will support ISSO’s during CVT assessments and assist in establishing SOP’s.
- Experience in SEIM tools such as Splunk
- Experience in incident reporting and response
- Experience in analyzing alerts triggered by IDS/IPS/HIPS
- Understanding of Ports & Protocols – CySA and/or CEH
- Must have an understanding of security event and information management (SEIM) tools such as Spunk and creating dashboard metrics
- Experience in analyzing alerts triggered by IDS/IPS/HIPS systems such as: Suricata, Bro, McAfee HBSS and ACAS along with knowledge of standard network ports and protocols
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor’s Degree with 12 years of experience is required. CySA must be achieved within 3 months of hire.
- CySA, CISSP, CEH, Sec+, Computing Environment Certification
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: Huntsville, Huntsville, AL 35805,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No