CITP Intelligence Analysts (Charlottesville, VA 30%-50% Deployed) (Requires TS/SCI clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on February 6, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: CITP Intelligence Analysts
Experience Level: Novice-level/ Mid-level/ Senior-level
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Deployed OCONUS: 30% -50%
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) has openings in Charlottesville, VA for All-source/ Targeting Intelligence Analysts (US Army 35F or Joint Service equivalent, Special Forces 18F, and SIGINT Analysts are accepted to this contract) to support forward deployed war fighters. There are positions available on this contract that support conventional forces and other positions that strictly support a SOF Task Force.
1. - 3+ years of full time analytical experience for Novice-level, 5+ years of experience for Mid-level, Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of experience for Senior-level or 12+ years of experience with no Bachelor’s Degree
- - Must be a trained U.S. Military All-source Intelligence Analyst, U.S. Army Special Forces 18F, or SIGINT Analyst (HUMINT/ GEOINT/ IMINT Analysts are not accepted to this particular contract)
2. - Basic knowledge of lethal and non-lethal targeting
- Basic understanding of F3EAD targeting
3. - Prior combat deployment(s) to hostile fire areas providing analytical support to ground war-fighters
4. - Current DoD TS/SCI security clearance
5. - Must be physically and medically able to deploy
7. - Must be willing to deploy to hostile fire areas anytime and on short notice if required, for 6 months at a time
- Candidates must have experience with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines and have a working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth
- Candidates must be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No