CI Analyst – Washington DC – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 6, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Halcyon Group International has an immediate opening for the following:
CI Intelligence Analyst:
- Minimum 5 years analyzing intelligence for the USIC.
- Education; minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience using analytical techniques to identify trends, fill information gaps and develop assessments.
- Substantial knowledge of CI or intelligence operations, procedures, techniques, and terminology of the IC; knowledge of developing and presenting analytic products and information.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills; ability to debate a position and effectively share concepts with other IC entities.
- Experience using analytical tools and FBI database such as Palantir, DaLas, lexis Nexis, DIVs, etc., or capable of being trained.
- Must have TS; (active CI Poly or ability to pass a CI poly)
Location: Washington DC
Please submit resume to email@example.com – Subject Line: CI Analyst -5 Resumes without the above requirements will not receive a response. Thanks!
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No