Certified Court Reporters (CA & Nationwide) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 7, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Certified Court Reporters (Nationwide)
We are hiring Certified Court Reporters for quick turn-around deployment opportunities supporting federal and non-federal solicitations.
We are establishing a pipeline of Certified Court Reporting/Transcriptionist talent that is ready to deploy by request/on demand anywhere in the continental US. In addition to the credentials of the state being serviced, applicants should possess NCRA, AAET or other industry certifications as appropriate to their discipline(s).
Our most immediate need is for Certified Court Reports in Southern California. We require Certified Court Reporters for 4 Court Reporting and Transcription engagements at four (4) different Veterans Administration (VA) Healthcare Systems.
The facilities to be served operate within the Veterans Administration Network Contracting Office (NCO) and are as follows:
- the VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System facility of Los Angeles,
- the VA Long Beach Healthcare System in Long Beach,
- the VA San Diego Healthcare System in San Diego, and
- the VA Loma Linda Healthcare System in Loma Linda, CA.
US Citizens Only Please
Public Trust Eligible
We use e-Verify
Multi-Lingual Applicants encouraged to apply
All individuals must hold the professional Court Reporters Certification as issued by the National Court Reporters Association, and bring the following experience and qualifications:
– be registered (licensed to operate) in your home state with its respective Court Reporters Board,
– have at least 3 years of court and/or transcription reporting expertise to include courtroom, deposition services, broadcast and CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation) captioning, analog recording & digital technologies, monitoring electronic the entire capture process, use of voice silencer and capturing body language as well as emotional and other non-verbal responses
– be versed if not skilled in other best practices of the present day utilized for capturing the spoken and unspoken word then converting it into written text as part of the official record including Digital Technology
– possess strong knowledge of legal, as well as medical or other industry specific terminologies as related to the matters you will support
Both freelance and official court reporting, stenography, transcription experience is welcome.
Applicants must meet the above minimum qualifications of capturing the entirety of spoken dialogue utilizing highly specialized equipment to include video and audio recording devices, stenography machines, microphones, using all manner of digital hardware & software technologies that product and prepare transcripts for the legal and/or official record.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Please detail your resume articulating the range of experience and technologies used for each engagement listed
2) Assure resume contains:
– your direct contact information (email + cell + home ph.)
– the day/date/times you are available to interview
– when you are available to work
* local to your area
* through-out your state
* for deployment nationwide (indicate which states/cities)
* remotely should those opportunities materialize
3) A Word copy of your resume is required along with verifiable status of your credentials. For immediate consideration, kindly email your submission to Jerri.Thomas@RiVidium.com ATTN: Certified Court Reporters.
If interested in the California engagement, send ATTN: CA Court Reports/(with the location)s) you want to serve)
Thank you in advance for your time and for considering partnering with us to service this community of customers.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No