Call Center Specialist
Posted by Kris Hoegel on January 12, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
RGServicesCorp, an RG subsidiary, is looking to hire a Call Center Consultant/Specialist. The Avaya Call Center Consultant/Specialist provides technical programming, analytical support, and documentation to clients for assigned projects. They work directly with the clients to identify business requirements of moderate to highly complex call center systems. They may also be responsible for end user training for CMS administration and reporting and 1XAgent when requested.
- Completes a minimum of 90% of assigned projects on time and under budget.
- Mentors team by providing them with information on specific topics requiring basic understanding to pass exams for ACSS certification.
- Contributes significantly to client satisfaction by responding quickly to change requests.
- Diagnoses and evaluated complex issues on call center systems.
- Provides solutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
- No service requests generated.
A Consultant is a non-exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG’s solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 5+ years experience supporting Avaya Call Center Solutions including:
- Aura Communications Manager 8700
- G3R, G3si, S75
- CMS CMS Supervisor
- IVRs such as Conversant, Avaya IR, AVP, Syntellect
- AES, CT
- Voice mail such as Definity Audix, Intuity
- 1XAgent, 1XCommunicator
- ASA – Avaya Site Administration
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- BA/BS Degree
- Desired Certifications:
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
- Avaya Certified Support Specialist (ACSS)
- Cisco Academy Networking Basics
- Cisco Academy Routers/Router Basics
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes