Call Center PM, DC – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 2, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
POC: Ray Cole, c/703-447-8281, email@example.com
Position Location (City, State): Washington, DC
TechOp Solutions is looking for a skilled Call Center Program Manager to supervise daily operations and personnel, aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. The Call Center Manager will ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills. The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (burn rates, customer service metrics, ticketing, etc.)
- Hire, coach, and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve performance goals, telephone handling and other procedures/SOPs
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the project/program to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled, quality standards are met, and associated expectations of performance are achieved.
- Key responsibilities include: Managing multiple concurrent project tasks, providing expert direction and guidance to subordinates, developing schedules, formulating work plans, managing and controlling project funds and resources, and serving as point of contact with DHS CORs/Task Monitors.
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position is required
- Experience in customer service is required
- BA/BS degree is required; MA/MS preferred
- 14 years or more cumulative experience; 6 years specialized program management experience
- DHS/CBP experience a plus
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in program management (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
- A fully adjudicated NACLC background investigation is highly desired
- You must possess U.S. Citizenship
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No