C-UAS Threat Intelligence Analyst-JAST (Reston, VA) (TS/SCI req’d) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on August 13, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Title: C-UAS Threat Intelligence Analyst-JAST
***** Email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org *****
Bluehawk is seeking a Counter UAS Threat Intelligence Analyst to work in Reston, VA for 9 months providing reach back support and another 90 days in length to Ramstein, Germany.
As a Bluehawk Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems CUAS Intelligence Analyst, you will provide embedded and reach back support to Improvised Threat and C-UAS efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units and foreign partners.
You will provide specialized multi-intelligence analysis, fusion and vulnerability assessments to understand and mitigate the threat posed by UAS to deployed US Forces, Partner nations, and critical infrastructure.
You will provide multi-intelligence analysis and assessments that integrates existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and UAS network activity and narrow the search space to conduct counter-threat and C-UAS operations. As required, you will interact directly with the supported Combatant Commands, deployed intelligence consumers, foreign partners, and the Community of Interest during the development of intelligence products to meet Command, unit and subordinate element intelligence requests for information and inform a variety of activities to protect critical infrastructure.
As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners and participate in the development and fielding of tactics, tools and techniques that enhance the organization’s ability to effectively mitigate the UAS threat.
While deployed, you will embed with the supported CCMD, deployed warfighters, and partner nations to assist operational and tactical commanders, The AOC, their staffs and subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against UAS threats and associated threat networks.
You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency and international partners.
Deployments are 90 days in length to Ramstein, GE with 9 months providing reach back support.
While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other CCMDs and tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners.
You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- More than one year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience within the EUCOM or CENTCOM AOR.
- You must also possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and three-to-four month deployments and TDY to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed – that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than three years of experience, or an associate’s degree and five years of experience, or seven years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of C-UAS, attack the network or CT operations – including counter-facilitation.
- More than three years of experience providing some combination of C-UAS, C-IED or Asymmetric threat intelligence analysis support.
- More than ten years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military intelligence.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of advanced tools to include the use of Voltron, MIST and other related intelligence tool suites
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach Cultweave, PROTON, and related SIGINT Databases.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Practical understanding of analysis of unstructured, complex, Big Data sets
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
- Counter UAS (C-UAS) Threat Intelligence Analyst
Must Be Current
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
BlueHawk Human Resources
1400 Centrepark Boulevard, Suite 1005
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Bluehawk, LLC is an intelligence services firm providing intelligence, information technology, language and training services to the U.S. Government & commercial entities with objectives to protect and defend our nation, citizens, natural resources, critical Infrastructure, freedoms and human rights.
- Wounded Warrior Project Partner
- 2017 Military Most Valuable Employers (MVE) Winner
- 2017 Militarytimes: Best for Vets Employers
- DOD Military Spouse Employment Partner (MSEP)
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No