C-UAS Military Operations Integrator (Reston, VA 50% Deployed) (TS/SCI Required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on September 11, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: C-UAS Military Operations Integrator Experience Level: Journeyman/ Senior Location: Reston, VA Deployments: 50% Clearance: TS/SCI
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) is seeking TS/SCI cleared Military Operations Integrators with experience in testing and evaluating Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) and a basic knowledge of intelligence disciplines and how they are incorporated into planning for future combat operations by conventional and SOF military units.
The best candidates will be Combat Arms Senior NCOs, Warrant Officers, Company Grade, or Field Grade Officers (Infantry, Special Forces, other SOF units, Field Artillery, Military Police, Combat Engineer, etc.) who have specific C-UAS planning and C-UAS testing and evaluation experience. These positions are part of an awarded contract, but are dependent on near future funding. Positions are expected to be filled within the next 90 days.
The C-UAS Operations Integrator interacts directly with the warfighter/requestor in order to shape request for intelligence products ensuring they meet the warfighters Counter Unmanned Aerial System requirements. The Operations Integrator actively coordinates intelligence support packages to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. The Operations Integrator assists in fusing the operational and intelligence information available to the supported unit, providing an operational perspective to the products including target and network analysis packages. The Operations Integrator also plays a major role in assisting the Unit identify gaps in their C-UAS capabilities and provides a linkage to the unit into the greater DoD C-UAS enterprise. The Operations integrator understands the operational employment of improvised UAS systems likely to be employed by threat organizations and is familiar with a wide range of C-UAS capabilities.
The position will require periodic travel within CONUS and up to six month deployments to OCONUS locations.
General Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Be a prior Combat Arms Senior NCO, Warrant Officer, Company Grade, or Field Grade Officer with experience planning and executing ground combat operations.
- Be physically and medically deployable to the required theater of operations.
- Possess an active or current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience working Counter-UAS and/or asymmetric threat analysis including counter facilitation.
- Previous combat deployment experience providing support to AtN or CT operations.
- Experience testing and evaluating C-UAS systems.
Senior level requirements:
- Masters Degree and 10+ years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree and 18+ years of relevant experience, or 22+ years of relevant work experience with no degree.
Journeyman Level requirements:
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of experience, or Associates Degree and 7+ years of experience, or 9+ years of relevant work experience with no degree.
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No