Business Process Analyst
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 11, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Business Process Analyst
LOCATION: Albany, GA
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Patricio Enterprises is seeking a Business Process Analyst. The Business Process Analyst position will provide assistance to the CSP PMO Business Branch in Program Level Support. Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) in all related areas in support of the CSP PMO business operations.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assist in the development, execution and support of CSP business processes, policies, methodologies, desktop guides, and standing operating procedures (SOPs).
- Facilitate enterprise level worldwide operations.
- Assist in the business oversight of third-party logistics contract requirements.
- Coordinate overall CSP daily business operations.
- Assist in the administration and the development of contracts such as research, formatting and quality assurance, adherence to policy, assist in and or prepare/present briefings and presentation materials, and collect data and develop metrics as required.
- Assist in any task assigned by the Business Manager in support of business management or functions.
- Support government leadership in the management of projects and provide recommendations to government managers.
- Tracks and controls scope of work, resource utilization, schedules, and work accomplishments as assigned.
- Briefs upper level management as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior military experience desired with USMC supply/logistics.
- Possess written and oral communications skills, to include public speaking.
- Possess excellent research, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and to prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area is preferred (e.g., Business Management, Information Technology, Project Management). Possess a minimum of 3 years of combined experience in Business, IT, or Project Management, 2 years of demonstrated leadership, or;
- High School diploma/ GED with 6 years of experience in any combination of business management, information technology, project management, 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience.
- A strong Intermediate level of proficiency with MS office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook IS REQUIRED.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Albany, GA, Albany , GA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No