Business Development Manager, Tustin – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 16, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales & Marketing
WORK LOCATION: Nationwide
HOURS per week: 40 (Full-Time)
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY:
Schaerer USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Schaerer AG in Switzerland, is the largest provider of cool automated expresso and coffee machines in North America. We’re taking over America one cup of coffee (or espresso) at a time, experiencing tremendous growth along the way! Do you have a customer service centric vision? An uncompromising dedication to excellence? Do you want to work in a respectful environment? Do you love all that is drinkable, hot and cold? Tea drinkers are encouraged to give us a try as well! Our sales team is focused on bringing the art of coffee to the consumer by developing relationships with various points of purchase, including but not limited to convenience stores, hotels and resorts, restaurants, and cruise ships. The Business Development Manager is the quintessential ‘hunter’ key to growing our business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Define long term organizational strategic goals.
- Build key customer relationships.
- Negotiate and close business deals; including creation of professional proposals and contracts.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Proven track record of identifying and closing new business.
- Polished and professional sales executive with the ability to develop relationships with potential customer’s top executives.
- Strategic negotiator savvy in pricing and margin maintenance.
- Ability to use a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate.
- Strong ability to overcome obstacles and rejections.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office required; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Advanced College degree preferred, College degree required; can be waived for truly exceptional candidates
- Sitting or standing at a desk while using the phone and computer.
- Occasionally lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Office environment with some travel to field locations including but not limited to customer facilities, restaurants, convenience stores, and hotels.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time, including international travel.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Schaerer USA provides a competitive compensation package including health and welfare benefits, paid time off and a retirement savings program.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No