Business Development (Ft. Campbell KY or Ft. Stewart GA) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 3, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
*Job Title:* Business Development, Military
*Experience Level:* Mid-level
*Location Ft. Campbell, KY or Ft. Stuart, GA
*Sales professional with experience selling to the DOD. Must have military experience – prefer a senior level NCO or Warrant Officer. 75% travel selling to all branches, but primarily Army, Guard and Marines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, check with Human Resources)
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong organizational skills
· Demonstrated success in working on cross-functional teams to maximize opportunities and profitability
· Physical demands of product installations/demonstrations include continual standing and walking, frequent bending and reaching above and below shoulder height, frequent use of hands to manipulate tent components, and occasional lifting, pushing and pulling up to 75 pounds.
- Hands-on product installations/demonstrations required
- Job requires considerable domestic travel, presence in the field most weeks.
- Sales and travel require flexible hours, extensive hours on occasion.
Education and Experience
· Government, DoD and prior military experience preferred
Send resumes to CharlieCogswell@aol.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No