Budget Officer: Succeed to Lead, LLC Opportunities, Washington, DC – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 3, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Succeed To Lead, LLC is seeking applicants for the following below positions. Please read the qualifications for each position.
- Must have a Bachelor’s of Science in Business (Accounting or Finance)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ DoD PPBE experience demonstrating the following:
- Experience developing policies, procedures, and controls for budget development, budget justification preparation, preparation of supplementary budget requests, and reprogramming requests
- experience preparing statistical summaries, analyses, and special reports on budget proposals, budget activities, and related matters
- experience monitoring and reporting budget execution against DSS spend plans
- working knowledge of DAI accounting system for data analysis
- Must have the following certifications: Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), formal PPBE training
- Must have a Secret Clearance
About Succeed to Lead, LLC:
Succeed to Lead, is a SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant, Small Disadvantaged and VA (Veterans Administration) Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and Commonwealth of Virginia Certified Veteran Owned Small Business. Succeed to Lead provides a broad range of consulting services.
Succeed to Lead provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are eligible for the following:
- Health Insurance (PPO)
- Employees can choose from employee-only, employee/spouse, employee/children, or employee/family coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of vision insurance for employees and their families.
- Dental Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of dental insurance for employees and their families.
- Succeed to Lead observes ten (10) paid holidays per year for all regular full-time personnel.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No