Budget Analyst, Senior
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on February 12, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
LOCATION: Ft Belvoir, VA
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking a part-time (less than 30 hours per week) Budget Analyst to support Project Manager Close Combat Squad (PM CCS). PM CCS is part of the Program Executive Office Soldier (PEO Soldier). PEO Soldier serves as a single acquisition office to support the war fighting needs of U.S. Soldiers by developing the best equipment and fielding it as quickly as possible so that our Soldiers remain second to none in missions that span the full spectrum of military operations. PM CCS develops, integrates, acquires, fields, and sustains integrated Soldier systems that connect the Soldier with platforms and tactical networks; and perform Soldier and Squad Integration and configuration management and provide capability improvements in battle command, situational awareness, soldier power, mobile handheld computing standards, systems integration, survivability, mobility, and sustainment..
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provides general knowledge and “hands on” experience using the Army’s General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) software/database or equivalent Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence (BI) platforms.
- Provides assistance in analyzing and resolving issues related to Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) Financials (FI), and Asset Management (AM) and GFEBS transaction codes.
- Provides assistance in resolving SAP IDOC errors for various financial and supply chain interfaces which included GPC Purchase cards, DTS, Purchase Requisition, and Purchase Orders; additionally, resolves unmatched transactions and ULO’s.
- Provides analysis of civilian payroll postings and facilitates corrections of erroneous budget postings.
- Provides assistance and support for Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiatives.
- Evaluates and resolves DCPS and ATAAPS errors upon the completion of GFEBS Payroll execution each pay period.
- Prepares WBS, sales orders, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests.
- Processes Third Party Transportation charges in Syncada – US Bank Freight Payment system.
- Creates, funds, and maintains Transportation Account Codes.
- Maintains spend plan for each program.
- Transition to G-Invoice capability.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Appropriate SAP certifications.
- Highly proficient in the use of the General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS).
- Proficiency with the Army’s Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) software (desired).
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of business organization and management.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluated proposed programs and expenditures.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, interpret financial records, detect errors, and prepare financial reports.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Experience with databases and spreadsheet programs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and greater than 5 years relevant experience or a High School Diploma/GED and greater than 10 years relevant experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: sitting, reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Negligible.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Ft. Belvoir , VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No