Booz Allen Hamilton Hotfill Position in Okinawa Japan – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on October 10, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
POC: firstname.lastname@example.org; Rob Clark
Booz Allen Hamilton has a hot fill in Okinawa for a role as an MCIPAC Regional
Exercise analyst supporting the G35 Future Operations. This position requires
a TS/SCI clearance and is designated as Mission Essential. Additional info
The role of the MCIPAC Regional Exercise analyst includes the following:
* Provide exercise scenarios, produce intelligence and operational products
for the exercises, to include basic orders with annexes and appendices, for
planners and METL based training and in accordance to Marine Corps Planning
* Provide recommendation for the development, coordination, execution, and
evaluation of MCIPAC exercises. The analyst must have an active TS/SCI
* Provide recommendations for the design of military exercises through
integration of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence
(C4I) systems, Joint and service level simulation systems, and the provision
of Master Scenario Event Lists (MSEL) for USMC, Joint, and bilateral training
exercises and events. Recommend the proper execution and the effective
utilization of equipment and forces in the exercises necessary to reduce
vulnerabilities, increase survivability, project lethality, and ensure mission
effectiveness across the spectrum of conflict and conflict support.
* Maintain, update, coordinate and publish the MCIPAC training and Exercise
Program (MTEP), MCIPACO 3500.1 annually.
* Maintain, update, and coordinate the execution of the MCIPAC Training
Exercise Employment Plan (TEEP).
* Provide the MCIPAC exercise input to MCIPAC’s annual events such as
Commanders Conference, Installations Logistics Board, Marine Corps
Installations Board, Senior Leader Seminar, etc.
* Support MCIPAC’s Bilateral (Japan) Integration Efforts, to include guard and
protect and Installations Emergency Management (IEM) events such as Constant
* Coordinate MCIPAC’s major exercises, such as Keen Edge, Keen Sword, and
Ulchi Freedom Guardian ICW exercise planning circle and ensure lessons learned
* Update and coordinate the publication of the MCIPAC Noncombatant Evacuation
Operations (NEO) Plan and participate in all required NEO related events for
* Participate in MCIPAC G-3/5 related events to include plan/order/document
reviews when directed by high headquarters or MCIPAC G-3/5.
* USMC formal schooling related to MAGTF Operations or other equivalent
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Pacific Theater Plans & Exercises.
* 2 years of experience in exercise planning, preparation and coordination
with adjacent components and HHQ Commands
* Ability to apply information in the applicable documents to advise in the
design of an exercise construct that meets both Theater Security Cooperation
and Training/Readiness Objectives
* Ability to advise leadership on means to achieve the above objectives within
a fiscally responsible exercise construct.
Travel: Approximately 5%
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No