Auditor (Audit Readiness / MICP – Internal Control over Financial Reporting): Succeed to Lead, LLC Opportunities, – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 3, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Succeed To Lead, LLC is seeking applicants for the following below positions. Please read the qualifications for each position.
Auditor (Audit Readiness / MICP – Internal Control over Financial Reporting)
· A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Accounting, or Master’s Degree with Business Concentration
· Shall have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of Actual Yellow Book audits
· Shall have a minimum of 5-8 years DoD Audit Readiness or Audit experience
· Experience with the Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) accounting system or Oracle based accounting system
· Must have the following certifications: CPA
· Must have a Secret Clearance
About Succeed to Lead, LLC:
Succeed to Lead, is a SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant, Small Disadvantaged and VA (Veterans Administration) Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and Commonwealth of Virginia Certified Veteran Owned Small Business. Succeed to Lead provides a broad range of consulting services.
Succeed to Lead provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are eligible for the following:
- Health Insurance (PPO)
- Employees can choose from employee-only, employee/spouse, employee/children, or employee/family coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of vision insurance for employees and their families.
- Dental Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of dental insurance for employees and their families.
- Succeed to Lead observes ten (10) paid holidays per year for all regular full-time personnel.
Send resumes to email@example.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No