ATTC Task Lead (Ft Bragg NC, Camp Dawson WV) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on June 12, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Interested personnel can submit their candidacy through the GB Contracting Group LLC Recruiting Team, please send your personal profile and resume info to Rob@GBCGroupLLC.com
GB Contracting Group LLC,
is seeking an ATTC Task Lead who will be responsible for supporting USASOC cyber training requirements at the US Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School (USAJFKSWCS). Training occurs at Fort Bragg, NC and Camp Dawson, WV.
ATTC trains, educates, and technically certifies select ARSOF personnel as technology specialists with the necessary skills to plan cyber-enabled operations, implement cyber-enabled solutions, and support computer networks. The application of these enabling skills will support all aspects of ARSOF operations in environments across the operational continuum. Additionally, graduates will be trained to advise commanders on the legal application of network technologies and methodologies requisite for the successful support of ARSOF core activities which include: UW, FID, SFA, CMO, DA, SR, CT, CP, PR, and IO.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Lead a team of instructors, SMEs, and support personnel to execute ATTC training (est. 27 courses per year with training lengths of: 5 days (Managers Course); 25 days (Touchstone); and 30 days (Brighton))
- Act as the lead instructor supporting ATTC training events
- Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Security, Information Systems Management or related field
- Twelve (12) years progressive experience in Special Operations.
- Ten (10) years of experience managing ten or more personnel
- Ability to execute complex projects without direct supervision
Must be willing and available to travel, as the position demands.
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Employed in Computer Science, Networking, Security, Information Systems Management, or related field with last experience no more than six months prior to working on this task
GB Contracting Group LLC is a small service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) company. We are Veteran Owned Small Business that Prides on Innovative Special Services since 2012. We are dedicated to provide Expert Training Courses, Consultant Services, and Logistical Support Services Solutions.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No