Assistant Store Manager – Los Gatos, CA
Posted by Neeraj Gupta on January 24, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear’s Auto Service centers by making meaningful connections while delivering outstanding service. You will also become familiar with managing the store effectively by scheduling associates, appointments, and being involved in tracking and reaching profitability goals. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Help drive and reach sales goals through guest interactions including tire and service sales
- Build guest relationships and ensure guest satisfaction by being the liaison between technicians and consumers
- Effectively manage the service department as needed
- Contribute to training and development of service department associates
- Articulate all warranties, promotions, and advertisements
- Utilize tools provided to make recommendations to guests based on manufacturing guidelines
- Maintain a clean and safe work and guest area
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Minimum 2 years of previous retail experience
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Previous management experience
- Previous automotive sales experience
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
- Location: , Los Gatos, California , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No