Applications Developer (Fayetteville, NC) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 12, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Required Clearance: Top Secret and eligible for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
Ops Tech Alliance provides technical and engineering support services in all phases of procurement, programming, installation, testing, implementing, operation, and necessary maintenance related to worldwide fielding of our customers’ projects and systems. As part of this support, we provide complete, operational information systems integrated with full command and control architecture. This includes conducting system requirements gathering and participation in analyses, studies, exercises, tests, evaluations, and demonstrations for the customer. Our Subject Matter Experts review and develop plans and methodologies to successfully design, develop, integrate, and/or migrate networks, systems, applications, databases, and/or infrastructures.
In addition, OTA provides expertise and support in system engineering, components, and subsystems while ensuring the interoperability of proposed systems to existing networks and systems including strategic and tactical communications facilities, ground vehicle, maritime, and airborne platforms.
The Application Developer’s primary responsibilities are to design, develop, enhance, debug, implement, and troubleshoot production problems related to software applications. Application Developers also perform the following tasks:
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Art/Science in Computer Science or related fields
- COMPTIA Security + or CISSP
- COMPTIA Network or Cisco CCNA is highly desired
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ops Tech Alliance, LLC.
Bowie Business Innovation Center
14000 Jericho Park Road
Center for Business – Suite 2300
Bowie, MD 20715
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No