Application Programmer Level III with Secret Clearance (Charlottesville VA) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on May 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Applications Programmer Level III with Secret Clearance
Full Time Secret Clearance Required
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an Applications Programmer Level III with an active SECRET CLEARANCE – no exceptions. This position will support the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) from remote corporate location in Charlottesville, VA. 5-day work week, Mon-Fri. Typical hours within the 0800-1700 range (8 hour day).
Be part of a software development team building complex software, IaaS, and PaaS solutions for DoD clients.
1000 Research Park Boulevard, Suite 320
Charlottesville, VA 22911
• BS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field, or 10 years’ experience supporting technical projects
• Three years’ experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients (via engineering, testing, deployment, operation, or maintenance of IT systems)
• DOD8570 IAT/IAM Level II baseline certification required (Security+ or equivalent)
• Experience with UNIX and Linux operating systems and command line interfaces
• Experience with software version control systems, including Git
• Organized, self-starter, able to work independently and effectively on a fast-paced team
• Familiarity with Agile development techniques and ceremonies
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Active Secret Security Clearance
• Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues, specifically the translation of concepts to technical implementers and non-technical decision-makers clearly and completely with minimal preparation
• Experience with Atlassian tool suite, including JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
• Knowledge of secure IT architecture and computing hardware and software
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- 8570.01M IAT/IAM Level II baseline certification required (Security+)
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Lucy Jensen | Military – Civilian
(310) 455-2002 | firstname.lastname@example.org
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No