Alternate Program Manager (Langley AFB, VA) (Secret clearance) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on March 12, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Credence is seeking an Alternate Program Manager with a Secret clearance to support the U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC) Cyber Assurance Division (A6I) at Langley AFB, VA.
- Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years federal contract program support experience
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in computer network design, network administration, software development, and mission analysis
- Prior supervisory or management experience is required
- Possess one DoDD 8570 (IAM) Level 2 (or higher) certification
At Credence we take great efforts to take care of our team through highly competitive compensation plans, comprehensive and unparalleled benefits packages as well as offer each employee generous PTO. Credence has ample opportunities for growth and a dynamic and caring corporate culture focused on our people. We understand that by respecting and fairly treating our employees, we are ensuring equivalent treatment of and interaction with our customer.
Feel free to email me if you are interested in learning more email@example.com.
Credence Management Solutions, LLC.
Washington Technology Fast 50 and Inc. 500 | 5000 for the past 4 and 7 years
Prime contracts: STARS II, ITES-3S, ENCORE III SB, DLA JETS, HHS PSC, CIO-SP3 SB, OASIS SB, Alliant 2 SB
Appraised at CMMI Level 3 (SVC and DEV); certified ISO 9001, 20000, 27001, 14001, and 17025; and certified AS9100D
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No