All-source Intelligence Analysts (Charlottesville, VA 50% deployed) (Requires TS/SCI Security Clearance – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on December 4, 2017
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Job Title: All-source Intelligence Analysts
Experience Level: Novice-level/ Mid-level/ Senior-level
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Deployments: 6 month long deployments to Afghanistan or Iraq with 1 year of dwell time between rotations
Quiet Professionals, LLC (www.QuietProfessionalsLLC.com) has openings in Charlottesville, VA for All-source Intelligence Analysts (35F or Joint Service equivalent and SIGINT Analysts are accepted to this contract) to support forward deployed war fighters in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Candidates must be knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
Candidates must have experience with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines and have a working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
1. - 3+ years of full time analytical experience – Must be a trained 35F or Joint Service equivalent, Special Forces 18F, or SIGINT Analyst
2. - F3EAD Targeting training and/or experience
3. - Recent combat deployment(s) to hostile fire areas
4. - Active TS/SCI security clearance (DoD)
5. - Must be physically and medically able to deploy
6. - Must hold a valid U.S. Passport or be in the process of getting one
7. - Must be willing to deploy to hostile fire areas anytime and on short notice if required, for 6 months at a time
Send resumes directly to: Dave@QuietProfessionalsLLC.com
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No