All-Source Information Fusion (ASIF) FSE (Ft. Bragg)(TS SCI reqd) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on July 11, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
VICTOR42 has a full-time “non-deployable” All-Source Information Fusion (ASIF) Field Service Engineers (FSE) position at Fort Bragg, NC supporting Special Operations. Interested 18F’s, 35’s, or SIGINT/Geospatial candidates are eligible to apply. For more information or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FSEs provide training and technical support to users and are experts in all facets of the SOCOM Enterprise Analytical platform to include Palantir, FADE MIST and IBM I2 Analyst Notebook.
- The primary core competencies include: tailored training and curriculum development, system troubleshooting, hardware and server maintenance, workflow improvement, and customer outreach.
- Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations
- Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- TS/SCI government security clearance
- Extensive use and knowledge of Palantir and/or FADE MIST.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1808 Eye St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No