AICET IAMD Senior Project Engineer (#1265084)
Posted by Paige McAlister on December 3, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking an AICET IAMD Senior Project Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will support Advanced Integration for Countering Emerging Threats (AICET) Program, which is a pilot program for the Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Program. The objective of AICET is to enhance a net-centric air and missile defense architecture by developing and using state of the art Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools and processes to perform concept definition, conduct architecture studies, execute models & simulation development/analysis, and deliver a viable capability enhancement to the IAMD Program Office. The concept work drives the development of the process/tool infrastructure, and the concept products validate the efficiency and efficacy of the processes and tools. The candidate has a major role in defining the concept development plan for each project, including specifying all key activities, team interactions, infrastructure needs, and schedule. The candidate will coordinate developing/defining the concept objectives, identifying candidate concept architectures, assessing the viability of concept implementation in the system software via MBSE functional analysis, coordinating/executing MBSE model development to define functional characteristics and interfaces, planning and conducting trade studies, and preparing and briefing plans and results of concept development work.
- Established leadership and technical expertise in Integrated Air and Missile Defense, PAC-3, or other directly related AMD program offices
- Experience in coordinating joint engineering teams to perform concept development of new capabilities
- Travel: Local travel only
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in a science or technology discipline (e.g. engineering, physics, math, computer science). Ten to fifteen years of demonstrated experience in defining and executing concept development for complex aerospace systems is also required.
- Familiarity with radar systems, including AN/TPY-2, LTAMDS, PATRIOT, G/ATOR
- Possess an ability to plan, coordinate, and support product development in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Capable of playing a major role on engineering/scientific teams on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices, and/or processes for developmental and operational weapon system engineering programs
- Familiarity with complex software systems development
- Familiarity with modeling & simulation development, planning, execution, and data analysis
- Familiarity with developing engineering processes
- Familiarity with Model-Based Systems Engineering processes and tools
- Excellent social, organizational, management and leadership skills
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No