AICET IAMD Junior M&S Developer/Analyst (#1265080)
Posted by Paige McAlister on December 3, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking an AICET IAMD Junior M&S Developer/Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will support the Advanced Integration for Countering Emerging Threats (AICET) Program, which is a pilot program for the Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Program. The objective of AICET is to enhance a net-centric air and missile defense architecture by developing and using state of the art Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools and processes to perform concept definition, conduct architecture studies, execute models & simulation development/analysis, and deliver a viable capability enhancement to the IAMD Program Office. The concept work drives the development of the process/tool infrastructure, and the concept products validate the efficiency and efficacy of the processes and tools.
- Support the planning, development, and execution of simulations for new IAMD capabilities concepts based on either MBSE functional and performance characteristics, or behaviors identified by IAMD subject matter experts
- Support performing the data analysis
- Aid in conducting the data reviews
- Assist in defining/developing visualizations to aid in interpreting results
- Support developing the model, executing the simulations, making updates to the models, and performing data analysis on the simulation results
- Support leveraging models and results from the MBSE SysML environment and the lower fidelity simulations to develop the high fidelity models
- Familiarity with modeling & simulation concepts, planning, execution, and data analysis
- Familiarity with concept definition/exploration process
- Familiarity with Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Travel: Local travel only; Out of town travel in not likely
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor’s of Science Degree or higher in a science or technology discipline (e.g. engineering, physics, math, computer science) is required. Zero to five years of demonstrated experience in developing, validating, and executing models & simulations is also required.
- Familiarity with Integrated Air and Missile Defense or similar engineering systems
- Possess an ability to plan, coordinate, and support product development in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent social, organizational, management and leadership skills
- Capable of working as a team member to solve engineering/scientific problems
- Capable of supporting engineering/scientific efforts on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices, and/or processes for developmental and operational weapon system engineering programs
- Work as a team member and assist with solving complex problems
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package, including: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to actively participate in a team of engineers and help plan/coordinate/execute cross-disciplinary activities
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No