AICET IAMD Intermediate Software Systems Engineer (#1265064)
Posted by Paige McAlister on December 3, 2019
To apply to this job, click here.
PeopleTec is currently seeking an AICET IAMD Intermediate Software Systems Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will support Advanced Integration for Countering Emerging Threats (AICET) Program, which is a pilot program for the Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Program. The objective of AICET is to enhance a net-centric air and missile defense architecture by developing and using state of the art Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools and processes to perform concept definition, conduct architecture studies, execute models & simulation development/analysis, and deliver a viable capability enhancement to the IAMD Program Office. The concept work drives the development of the process/tool infrastructure, and the concept products validate the efficiency and efficacy of the processes and tools. The Intermediate Software Systems Engineer will collaborate with our joint team on assessing potential changes to the IAMD system software and aid in producing tools for data analysis and MBSE collaboration in an integrated digital environment.
- Able to code in Java and C++
- Travel: Local travel only
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor of Science Degree or higher in a science or technology discipline (e.g. engineering, physics, math, computer science) is required. Five to ten years of demonstrated experience in developing software tools and code for complex aerospace systems is also required.
- Experience in Integrated Air and Missile Defense, PAC-3, or other directly related AMD program offices
- Experience in working on joint engineering teams developing a software engineering process architecture and/or performing concept development of new capabilities
- Familiarity with radar systems, including AN/TPY-2, LTAMDS, PATRIOT, G/ATOR
- Familiarity with air and missile defense interceptors including: Army Patriot Interceptors, Navy Standand Missiles, Ground Based Interceptor, THAAD
- Possess an ability to plan, coordinate, and support product development in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Capable of providing engineering/scientific support for upgrading or developing software for systems, system elements, interfaces, components, devices, integration, and processes supporting developmental and operational weapon system engineering programs
- Familiarity with modeling & simulation development, planning, execution, and data analysis
- Familiarity with developing engineering processes Familiarity with Model-Based Systems Engineering processes and tools
- Excellent social, organizational, management and leadership skills
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Location: , Huntsville, AL 35805, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No