To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Administrative Assistant III
LOCATION: Ft. Detrick, MD
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Security Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- The contractor shall assist with the day-to-day administration functions of the office, ensuring effective communications across all program areas. In addition, the contractor shall follow DoD, Army, and organizational templates and best practices.
- The contractor shall manage day-to-day operations of the office by answering/screening phones; greeting visitors; managing and creating documents, briefings, and reports; and coordinating logistics to provide support for conference rooms.
- The contractor shall manage, maintain, and de-conflict calendars and schedules for leadership, to include coordination with external agencies and organizations.
- The contractor shall maintain the daily and leave calendars for leadership, including holiday schedules and special events.
- The contractor shall assist in coordinating all interagency (i.e., internal and external stakeholders, within Government and internationally) interaction, coordinating with staff and leadership of other organizations and planning and executing internal and external meetings, conferences, and special events, including:
- Ensuring that locations are properly booked for use
- Developing agendas
- Sending meeting requests and notifications
- Ensuring background documentation, visuals, and briefings are prepared
- Setting up the meeting space and web- or teleconference
- Providing support during the event
- The contractor shall draft, review, staff, file, format, and update a variety of documents (e.g., memorandums, briefings, information papers, presentations, issue papers, meeting minutes, etc.).
- The contractor shall monitor travel and provide DTS support and administration, as needed. For each traveler, the contractor shall create travel orders using DTS, coordinate travel arrangements for transportation and accommodations, create/assist with travel vouchers, and assist with the preparation of required paperwork for OCONUS travel, when needed.
- The contractor shall maintain an internal personnel database and coordinate, distribute, and track daily in-house taskers (ensuring that timely responses are submitted).
- The contractor shall maintain office reference materials and maintain up-to-date personnel rosters and organization charts.
- The contractor shall distribute mail.
- The contractor shall provide front desk coverage between the hours of 0730 and 1700.
- The contractor shall assist in the assignment, tracking, and response to office taskers sent through the JPEO-CBD SASI System. The contractor shall monitor and follow up with team members to ensure that assigned tasks and deliverables are completed. In addition, the contractor shall collect responses and ensure that timely responses are submitted and uploaded into the system.
- The contractor shall monitor staffing packages in the DSS, submitting and tracking draft and final documentation for JPEO-CBD approval and providing input when necessary.
- The contractor shall assist with the input of risks into the risk mitigation tool.
- The contractor shall prepare and maintain a smart book.
- The contractor shall serve as the liaison to the graphics team.
- The contractor shall maintain hard copy files according to the JPM office record management system and manage an electronic file system using the organization’s SharePoint site. In addition, the contractor shall serve as a SharePoint Knowledge Manager.
- The contractor shall ensure that appropriate security measures are in place for classified meetings
- The contractor shall follow all security processes for the organization. The contractor shall complete daily physical security checks on a rotating basis for the organization. In addition, the contractor shall notify the organization’s security department of all Foreign Nationals visiting the facility within a required timeframe by completing appropriate documentation.
- The contractor shall actively update recall lists.
- The contractor shall conduct accountability surveys during fire drills and other emergency evacuation events.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related discipline, as well as five (5) years of general experience and three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Alternate/Tradeoff Requirement: Associate’s degree or professional certificate in Business Management or a related discipline, as well as seven (7) years of general experience and five (5) years of relevant experience.
- The contractor shall possess and demonstrate a keen awareness of day-to-day administrative functions.
- The contractor shall be capable of operating video teleconferencing equipment and general audiovisual equipment, as well as managing web conferencing connections for online meetings.
- The contractor shall possess basic business writing skills to draft memorandums and program documentation to support data calls and effectively review final documentation for grammar and formatting. In addition, the contractor shall assist with the preparation of PowerPoint and other presentations for official briefings.
- The contractor shall possess strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- The contractor shall possess knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with specific experience in effective use of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: , Ft. Detrick, MD ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No