Administrative Assistant (5678)
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on April 19, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
* Administrative Assistant
* Edgewood, MD
* Active Secret Clearance Required
* up to 25%
* Based on experience
* 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
Patricio Enterprises is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the JPEO-CBD HQ Facilities and Security Managers with daily operational tasks for all JPEO-CBD facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide and fulfill front desk requirements at E5101 from 0700-1730 and at E2800 from 0700-1630 in accordance with the “SSF Mission Support Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)”.
* Serve Access Control Point, responsible for the entry requirements, physical security and force protection measures required to grant access to personnel entering the JPEO-CBD facilities.
* Screen all required documentation and perform all related functions of physical security and access control prior to issuance of visitor badges for entrance to the facility.
* Conduct a walk-through and secure all facilities’ perimeter doors at the end of duty hours.
* Assist leaders with day-to-day administration functions of the office, performing daily duty assignments provided by the Government lead, to include:
* Screening visitors and telephone calls
* Compiling daily accountability logs/reports for personnel
* Ensuring effective communication across all program areas, following DoD, Army, and JPEO-CBD templates and best practices
* Maintaining and updating calendars, appointments, meetings, conferences, and leave/temporary duty daily
* Setting up conferences and meetings for leaders and other office personnel, ensuring that locations are properly booked for use, arranging day-to-day meetings schedules, providing support functions during meetings (e.g., take notes, provide copies, push slides, etc.), and providing meeting materials as required
* Tracking office suspenses, both those sent through the JPEO-CBD SASI System and other tasks assigned within the office, ensuring that timely responses are sent
* Scheduling and helping to facilitate video teleconferences and teleconferences, including making room/phone line reservations and ensuring connectivity prior to the meeting
* Compiling supply orders requested from Government personnel and submitting them to the Government lead for review and approval
* Storing and issuing supplies
* Completing service orders for routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with the applicable JPEO-CBD policies and procedures
* Drive Government vehicles as needed to complete job duties (e.g., covering a break for another Administrative Assistant at the front desk in another building, etc.).
* Complete all training related to the assigned position (e.g., mandatory online Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) /Edgewood driver’s training course, etc.) as required by the Government lead.
* Provide clerical and administrative support to the DCoS SO and the Director of SSF.
* Input DoD traveler’s information into the Aircraft Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS).
* Must be able to work independently
Skills and Abilities:
* Must be detail oriented and organized
* Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time
* Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Required Education and Experience
* High school diploma/GED and one (1) year of previous Administrative Assistant experience with government program.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland 21005, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No