Acquisition Program Analyst IV
Posted by Elaine Villegas on October 12, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Provides programmatic, analytical and acquisition support to the Customer in areas related to USMC Command and Control Systems that may include the deployment of systems or processes. This position supports the Combat Operations Center (COC) during its Operations and Sustainment lifecycle phase.
The Program Analyst responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the COC Integrated Master Schedule by performing weekly updates. Uses MS Project filters and runs reports, such as 30/60/90 day reports and tasks past due.
- Position requires ability to clearly depict scheduled work packages in Power Point format.
- Analyzes critical path, impacts to schedule, progress to schedule, and performance aspects of the project/program.
- Understands relationships between contracts or work requests, funding execution, and work package progress, and tracks progress to plan. Recognizes program risks and generate risk statements.
- Reviews, updates, develops, and delivers high quality DoD acquisition program documentation necessary to support system or systems acquisition Milestone requirements.
- Provides support to customer at meetings and reviews, to include meeting facilitation, minutes, and action item tracking.
- Provides acquisition subject matter expertise and makes recommendations to the customer on appropriate courses of action to achieve desired program/project results. May recommend changes as required to improve Customer systems and processes for efficiency, clarity in reporting, etc.
Skylla Engineering Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Background Check Required
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- BA/BS and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- DAWIA Level II or equivalent certification in Acquisition
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, SharePoint Use, and MS Project.
- Location: , STAFFORD, VA 22554, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No