Acquisition Program Analyst IV (330-817)
Posted by Elaine Villegas on November 21, 2016
To apply to this job, click here.
Deliver programmatic acquisition support for Marine Corps Systems Command, Extensible Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Command and Control (EMC2) Tier-2 IPT.
The products within the EMC2 portfolio are Networking-On-The-Move (NOTM), Hatch Mounted Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Antenna System (HMSAS), NOTM-Airborne (NOTM-A), and technology initiatives – Secure Communications Controller (SCC), and Broadband Meshable Data Link (BMDL).
* Support the development, revision, and update of statutory, regulatory, and programmatic acquisition documents such as Acquisition Strategy/Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Program Baseline, Information Support Plan, Systems Engineering Plan, Test and Evaluation Plan, etc
* Support the development of Program Management Review Briefs.
* Support and participate in Program In-Progress Reviews/Integrated Product Teams and develop meeting minutes as required.
* Assist in identifying, assessing, and documenting Programmatic Risks.
* Update Program Knowledge Centers.
* Create and manage SharePoint-based workflows
* Assist in the updating of the Program Integrated Master Schedules.
* Assist in the updating of DITPR-DON
* Experience in developing spend plans
* Support requirements for Compliance with the Clinger Cohen Act.
* Track Program Action Items.
* Assist in the update of the Probability of Program Success.
* Ability to work in a face paced environment.
* Excellent customer facing and internal communications skills
* Effective writing skills
* Excellent MS Office skills to include, but not limited to MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
* Excellent communications skill, positive attitude, and understanding of the Marine Corps mission.
Skylla Engineering Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Background Check Required
* VEVRAA Federal Contractor
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
* Bachelor’s degree, plus four (5) years of acquisition experience, preferably in a MCSC program office or similar organization, and familiarity with MAGTF C2 programs
* Experience with acquisition processes and the development and preparation of acquisition documents.
- Location: Virginia, Stafford, Virginia , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No