Acquisition Logistics Analyst IV
Posted by PatricioEnterprisesLLC on April 16, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
POSITION: Program Logistician IV
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
STATUS: Full Time, Funded
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret is required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Assist in developing the ILS elements for total life-cycle management.
- Assist in tracking the logistics critical path throughout the program’s life cycle to ensure the system and sustainment plan meet the requirements of material availability, reliability, and operations/support cost affordability.
- Assist in developing the individual tasks required to demonstrate system availability and maintainability during a logistics demonstration.
- Coordinate the logistics efforts required to support critical path events (i.e., Joint Independent Logistics Assessments (JILAs), user feedback events, operational test events, logistics demonstrations, and I&KPT events).
- Review and provide comments to acquisition and program management documents.
- Develop, update, and maintain all logistics documentation, program strategies, and plans.
- Participate in Program Status Reviews (PSRs), Program Management Reviews (PMRs), and various IPT meetings.
- Coordinate and facilitate Logistics IPT meetings with each of the Services to ensure sustainment plans have been properly vetted and executed with each Service’s concurrence and support.
- Develop the program’s logistics requirements funding summaries and support the development of the PM’s LCCEs.
- Track the software development and C2 system integration schedules to ensure all requirements are met to deploy program products in accordance with the Services’ C2 system fielding plans.
- Ensure all support documentation is current and has been validated and verified prior to fielding or posting to the JACKS website.
- Standard Requirement: Possess a Master’s degree in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, as well as ten (10) years of general experience and six (6) years of relevant experience.
- Alternate/Tradeoff Requirement: Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a related discipline, as well as twelve (12) years of general experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Possess knowledge in life-cycle logistics support planning and implementation, as well as the material acquisition program life cycle process.
- Possess knowledge of logistic support analyses, ILS plans, and MFPs.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and project risk.
- Possess knowledge and experience with DoD fielding and deployment liaison support activities for software and hardware products.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No