Acquisition Logistics Analyst III
Posted by Elaine Villegas on October 12, 2017
To apply to this job, click here.
Deliver professional acquisition management support for programs within the PM Command and Control Systems (C2S). This support specifically focuses on programs/initiatives within the Extensible MAGTF Command & Control (EMC2) Team. The duties of the Acquisition Logistics Analyst III are to serve as a technical and functional expert in all elements of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) within the EMC2 programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Logistics Analyst responsibilities include:
- Serves as a technical and functional expert in all elements of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) with focus on technical data and design interface.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend acquisition logistics courses of action to the Government customer.
- Assist in the development, revision and update of acquisition documentation related to an ACAT IV (M) program (Acquisition Strategy/Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Plan Baseline, Life Cycle Sustainment Plan, Material Fielding Plans, IUID, and Disposal Plans, Logistics Requirement Funding Summaries, Facilities Impact Reports).
- Provide analysis and input to Engineering Change Proposals.
- Prepare for and support logistics seminal events, e.g. Independent Logistics Assessment (ILA).
- Identify, analyze, and communicate recommendations regarding logistics elements issues to the Government customer.
- Identify acquisition logistics risks in support of risk management activities.
- Coordinate logistics activities with project stakeholders.
- Support the Logistics Integrated Product Team by developing presentations, tracking and updating assigned action items, and capturing meeting notes.
- Review and revise Modification, Technical, and Supply Instructions.
- Provide Logistics input for Program Management Reviews, Integrated Product Team Meetings, milestone decision reviews, and logistics events
- Working closely with the Government customer, respond to project related inquiries and tasks.
- Provide project related logistics input to Integrated Master Schedules.
- Act as a trustworthy resource for logistics activities.
Skylla Engineering Ltd is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Background Check Required
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 3 years of acquisition logistics experience, preferably in a Marine Corps Systems Command program office or similar organization, and familiarity with Marine Corps Command & Control programs.
OR 5 years of related experience.
- Experience with acquisition processes and the development and preparation of acquisition documents.
- Experience with developing Logistics Documentation in support of system sustainment or equipment modification and upgrades.
- Prior Marine Corps operational experience
- Location: , STAFFORD, VA 22554, United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No