Accounting Specialist : Succeed to Lead, LLC Opportunities, Washington, DC – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on January 3, 2018
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
- Experience with the Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) accounting system
- Shall have United States Standard General Ledger (USSGL) experience and the ability to produce, analyze and interpret accounting reports including but not limited to financial statements, related foot notes, SF133s, 1002 AR reports etc.
- Shall have a minimum of total 3-5 years of DoD accounting experience
- Experience working with DFAS systems such as DDRS-B, DDRS-AFS, CEDMS
- Must have expert level experience working with Excel and Access databases
- Must have either of the following certifications: CPA (Preferred) or CGFM / CDFM
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience resolving/analyzing accounting reports and data anomalies related to Unmatched disbursements (UMDs), Unliquidated obligations (ULOs), Negative Unliquidated Obligations (NULOs), Tri-Annual Review (TAR), Qualitative Drill Downs (QDD) and Financial Statement reconciliations.
- Must have a Secret Clearance
About Succeed to Lead, LLC:
Succeed to Lead, is a SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant, Small Disadvantaged and VA (Veterans Administration) Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and Commonwealth of Virginia Certified Veteran Owned Small Business. Succeed to Lead provides a broad range of consulting services.
Succeed to Lead provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are eligible for the following:
- Health Insurance (PPO)
- Employees can choose from employee-only, employee/spouse, employee/children, or employee/family coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of vision insurance for employees and their families.
- Dental Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of dental insurance for employees and their families.
- Succeed to Lead observes ten (10) paid holidays per year for all regular full-time personnel.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No