Senior Systems Engineer-Fredericksburg VA
Posted by SimVJobs on June 13, 2018
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Fredericksburg/Dahlgren VA
Job Description: SimVentions is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to provide Systems Engineering Support to Navy Electronic Warfare system.
Education:Bachelors of Science in engineering, mathematics, or physics
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience utilizing systems engineering processes, techniques, and procedures in the development of Navy systems.
- Support integration and interface testing and verification efforts including analysis of test approach and requirements traceability.
- Develop Electronic Warfare enhancement concepts, support weapon system specification updates and associated performance enhancement and interface development/upgrade efforts.
- Provide engineering support for development of simulators and data collection devices.
- Provide detailed planning of development of Electronic Warfare products from concept development through development, test and certification.
- Support system specification updates and interface development/upgrade efforts.
- Support meetings with the Program Office including development of presentation material.
- Use of model based systems engineering tools such as MagicDraw and/or DOORS.
- Provide systems engineering mentorship for junior engineers.
- Software development experience preferred, but not required.
Clearance Level: Secret
- Location: Fredericksburg, VA, Fredericksburg, VA 22406, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No