Junior Acquisition Analyst -Stafford
Posted by SimVJobs on March 13, 2018
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Stafford,VA
Job Description: Support for Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) Program Manager (PM) Command and Control Systems (C2S), Tactical Networks. .
Education: BS or BA from an accredited college/university, in Acquisitions, Business, or a related discipline preferred
Experience:0-3 years of general project experience supporting a DoD program or similar Government entity
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint
- Basic knowledge of MS Project is preferred
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Develop and review DoD acquisition documents (i.e. Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Program Baselines, Statements of Work and other acquisition-related documents as programs require)
- Maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for acquisition program.
- Assist the project officer with coordinating acquisition activities and communicating status to stakeholders
- Assist with identifying and monitoring acquisition risks
- Track and resolve action items pertaining to acquisition
- Facilitate Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, prepare formal briefs, and capture and distribute meeting minutes .
- Provide program analysis support
- Travel may be required 10% of time
Clearance Level: Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET
- Location: Stafford, VA, Stafford, VA 22556, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No