Marine Corps Cybersecurity / A&A Engineer-Fredericksburg
Posted by SimVJobs on March 13, 2018
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Fredericksburg,VA
Job Description: Provide cyber security engineering and assessment and authorization/certification and accreditation support to a Marine Corps programs/systems.
Education: BS in Computer Science / Information Systems or Engineering related field (preferred).
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering and securing DoD, Navy, or Marine Corps systems
- Certified as IAM Level II (minimum)
- In depth understanding and experience in Risk Management Framework (RMF
- In depth understanding of computer security, military system specifications, and DoD and Marine Corps Information Assurance policies
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Develop and review RMF artifacts
- Develop documentation of a system from an IA/cybersecurity perspective
- Perform research and document logical and physical solutions that prevent, detect and correct the system to be certified and accredited
- Research and apply DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides(STIGs)
Identify security requirements to bring a system into compliance
- Analyze and test Marine Corps systems against known vulnerabilities
- Perform risk assessments
Clearance Level: Secret
- Location: Fredericksburg, VA, Fredericksburg, VA 22406, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No