Mid-Level Acquisition Analyst-Stafford VA
Posted by SimVJobs on February 8, 2018
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Stafford VA
Job Description: SimVentions is seeking an experienced mid-level logistician to support Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) Program Manager (PM) Command and Control Systems, Tactical Networks.
Education: BS or BA from an accredited college/university, in Acquisitions, Business, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of relevant DoD acquisition experience.
- Prior experience with Marine Corps is preferred.
- DAWIA Life Cycle Program Management Level I equivalency is preferred. Successful completion of ACQ101 is required.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint)
- Proficient in MS Project
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Knowledge of OnePager is preferred but not required
- Develop and maintain Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for an acquisition program to include program milestones, critical path analysis, deliverables and associated activities.
- Develop, draft, and/or modify acquisition documents in accordance with DoD 5000 series (i.e. Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Program Baselines, Statements of Work and other acquisition-related documents as programs require).
- Provide programmatic support to customer and execute acquisition-related tasks.
- Facilitate Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, prepare formal briefs, and capture meeting minutes.
- Review and provide analysis on various acquisition documents and products.
- Identifies and researches programmatic issues and develops risk mitigation approaches for improving program planning, control, and execution
- Travel may be required 10% of time
Clearance Level: Secret
- Location: Stafford, VA, Stafford, VA 23452, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No