Senior Logistics Analyst -Stafford VA
Posted by SimVJobs on December 28, 2017
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Stafford VA
Description: SimVentions is seeking an experienced logistician to support Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) Program Manager (PM) Communications Systems (Comms) and PM Command and Control Systems (C2S).
Education: BS or BA from an accredited college/university, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business, or a related discipline
- 8+ years of relevant job experience.
- Must possess DAWIA Life Cycle Logistics Level I equivalency, Level II equivalency is preferred.
- Song writing and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint) programs.
- Experience with TFSMS or GCSS-MC.
- Provides life cycle logistics support for the development, upgrade, and sustainment of system capabilities by implementing and adhering to defense acquisition systems guidelines.
- Provides guidance, training, and mentoring to junior logisticians.
- Assesses system life cycle logistics issues and develops risk mitigation approaches for improving logistics, program planning, control, and execution .
- Provides guidance for the development and staffing of DoD 5000 series documentation (i.e. Life Cycle Sustainment Plan, Material Fielding Plans, Item Unique Identification Plan, Logistics Assessments, and other acquisition-related documents as programs require) throughout acquisition phases and milestones.
- Candidate will provide tier 1 support to the customer, research and complete DON taskers and prioritize taskings as assigned.
- Understands the purpose and scope of activities associated with twelve (12) Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements.
- Follows acquisition policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality, cost, schedule, and scope control for the development of logistic strategies to achieve desired delivery times and reduce life cycle costs.
- Coordinates and participates in Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings.
- Travel may be required 10% of work time
Clearance Level: Must possess and be able to maintain a Secret clearance
- Location: Stafford, VA, Stafford, VA 22556, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No