Cybersecurity Engineer-Quantico VA
Posted by SimVJobs on December 5, 2017
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Provide technical Information Security Systems Engineer support to Marine Corps programs.
Education: BS in Computer Science or Cybersecurity field (preferred but not required).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with analyzing and securing DoD or IT systems
- Evaluate security controls for applicability and provide details to support implementation status
- Evaluate system design and architecture for security requirements and compliance
- Conduct compliance and vulnerability scans using DoD-approved tools, at a minimum, SCAP Compliance Checker, STIG Viewer, and ACAS
- Update the authorization package to ensure timely and accurate tracking of cybersecurity posture
- Participate in technical meetings and Change Control Board meetings
- Evaluate test plans and IMS to ensure cybersecurity testing events are properly identified to support authorization determination
- Review cyber test plans against the program controls, system implementation, and compliance date and provide approval recommendation
- Support cyber test events
- Clearance Level: Secret
- Location: Quantico, Stafford, VA 22556, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No