Junior Software Engineer-Dahlgren VA
Posted by SimVJobs on December 4, 2017
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Dahlgren VA
Job Description: Junior Simulation Software Engineer specializing in combat systems simulation computer program development.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics is desired.
- Two (2) years general combat system experience in the area of combat systems design/engineering, combat system computer program development, combat system certification, combat system simulation engineering or combat system simulation computer program development.
- Two (2) years specific experience includes C++ software development and maintenance experience and experience in software integration testing with combat system wrap around simulations. Experience also includes utilizing computer program development tracking tools that capture all new development requirements, tracks computer program defects, and accurately reflects current implementation status of each item.
- C++ Software Development, Software Maintenance, Software Integration and Testing
- Design, develop and maintain complex, real time combat system wrap around simulations.
- Utilize computer program development tracking tools that capture all new development requirements, tracks computer program defects, and accurately reflects current implementation status of each item.
Clearance Level: Secret
- Location: Dahlgren, VA, Dahlgren, VA 22485, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No