Software Engineer-Dahlgren VA
Posted by SimVJobs on December 4, 2017
To apply to this job, contact SimVJobs.
Work Location: Dahlgren VA
Job Description: Simulation Software Engineer specializing in combat systems simulation computer program.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics from an accredited program.
- Two(2) years general combat system experience in the area of combat systems design/engineering, combat system computer program development, combat system certification, combat system simulation engineering or combat system simulation computer program development.
- Five (5) years specific experience includes C++ software development and maintenance experience and with wrap around simulation and software integration testing with a combat system. Demonstrated experience with enterprise level source control, Integrated Development Environment and build environment tools.
- C++ Software Development, Software Maintenance, Software Integration and Testing
- Design, develop and maintain complex, real time combat system wrap around simulations.
Clearance Level: Secret
- Location: Dahlgren, VA, Dahlgren, VA 22485, United States of America
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No