18Z, 18A, 180A – SOFST Operations Integrator (Reston, VA) (TS SCI required) – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Operations Integrator, SOFST
Req #: 216710
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) SOF Operations Integrator, you will provide embedded and reach back support directly to SOF, developing processes that enhance SOF situational understanding of threat networks employing or facilitating improvised threats (such as IEDs) and enabling DOD, IA and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks. You will interact directly with the warfighter during the development of intelligence products while coordinating the support packages provided to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. You will assist in fusing the operational and intelligence information available to the supported unit while providing an operational perspective to the products, which include target and network analysis packages.
More About the Role:
While deployed, you will embed with SOF to provide operations advice to SOF commanders and staff on all activities regarding planning and synchronization of C-IED support to deployed SOF elements. You will remain relevant and valuable to the supported command through coordination of SOF requests for C-IED support with other deployed assets and enabling elements. Most deployments are 120 to 180 days in length.
While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; manage requests for support from other SOF units; and work closely with a wide variety of SOF units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with SOF pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the CACI-WGI SOF Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Minimum two years’ experience providing operational support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Minimum one year of experience in forward deployed locations assigned to a SOF unit.
- Minimum of five years of experience with the military planning cycle and tactical ground operations.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead and supported unit on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and four-to-six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed – that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelors degree and three years of experience, or associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with five years of directly relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than five years of experience at tactical formations, SOTF and higher.
- More than 10 years of military, academic or defense industry functional experience.
- Recent deployment experience supporting Attack the Network, CT, or C-IED operations.
- Prior experience working directly with IA, IC, or coalition partners.
- Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft productivity software and applications.
- Practical understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth spatial analysis software, as well as web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
- Must be able to work independently with limited government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- The CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort with JIDO, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
To apply please select the link – http://careers.caci.com/ShowJob/Id/1945677/Operations-Integrator,-SOFST/
Lead Technical Recruiter
The Wexford Group International
A CACI Company
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No