18F ASIF FSE/Joint Base Lewis McCord/TS SCI req’d – POC in Listing
Posted by Steve Fisher on April 15, 2019
To apply to this job, contact Steve Fisher.
Victor 42 has an opening for a All-Source Information Fusion (ASIF) Field Service Engineer (FSE) at Joint Base Lewis McCord supporting Special Operation Forces. For more information or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
- FSEs provide training and technical support to users and are experts in all facets of the SOCOM Enterprise Analytical platform to include Palantir and IBM I2 Analyst Notebook.
- The primary core competencies include: tailored training and curriculum development, system troubleshooting, hardware and server maintenance, workflow improvement, and customer outreach.
- Deploy OCONUS to Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa or other locations as required by the customer or other duties as requested directed or assigned by the Program Manager or customer.
- Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance, CI POLY is required for some positions.
- Must be and remain deployable to the required theater of operations when required.
- Must have extensive use and knowledge of Palantir.
- Must have an instruction background and be proficient with teaching the required POI.
- Must have recent deployed experience to Iraq and or Afghanistan operating as a FSR-FSE or as an Intelligence analyst, Operations & Intelligence Integrator, or in a 18F capacity in direct support of SOF. Capable SIGINTers welcome.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1808 Eye St. NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20006
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No