14-157 Contracts Specialist | Washington, DC
Posted by kendra Mckee on February 6, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Location: Washington, DC
DOD Clearance: Eligible for a DoD clearance
We are seeking Contracts Specialist to Join our team and be part of a growing small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment and provides a competitive salary and benefits package, while offering excellent opportunities for advancement.
- (2-6) two-six years’ experience in direct federal contracts management client support
- Experience with research and writing skills- data analysis, entry, mining and representation
- Strong experience with Contracting by Negotiation
- Knowledge and technical subject matter expertise related to Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016 and Office 365
- Experience with (FAR) and (DFAR)
- Navy Enterprise Resource Program (NERP) experience preferred: NERP navigation and entry
- Experience in a fast-paced DoD environment
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, adaptability, and a team orientation
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Titanium Cobra Solutions, a CVE Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a California Certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), specializes in delivering program management excellence, information technology solutions, strategic consulting, and customized training services. Founded in 2010, Military Veteran managed, and headquartered in San Diego, California: We provide our government and commercial clients with a diversified and agile portfolio of professional expertise and innovative solutions. Come Join our Team.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For more exciting career opportunities please visit: https://www.titaniumcobra.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Navy Yard, Washington , DC 20003,
- Salary: $70
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No