14-156 Acquisition Program Management Specialist | Washington, DC
Posted by kendra Mckee on February 6, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Location: Washington, DC
Education: Bachelors Degree
DOD Clearance: Eligible for a DoD clearance
We are seeking Acquisition Program Management Specialist to Join our team and be part of a growing small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment and provides a competitive salary and benefits package, while offering excellent opportunities for advancement.
- (5) five years’ experience in a Navy/DoD Acquisition Program Office environment supporting Requirements Analysis, Program Reviews, Gate Reviews, Program Scheduling, Milestone, and PPBE/POM acquisition documentation development
- Working knowledge and experience in developing acquisition documentation to support specified program requirements, including such acquisition documents as the Performance Work Statements, Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Decision Memorandums and/or other acquisition documents
- Demonstrate judgment, analysis, and compile statistics necessary in preparing reports, correspondence, and memoranda
- Experience in a fast-paced DoD environment
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, adaptability, and a team orientation
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Plus: DAWIA II/III in Acquisition, PMP Certification, DoD 5000, Action Officer Experience
Titanium Cobra Solutions, a CVE Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a California Certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE), specializes in delivering program management excellence, information technology solutions, strategic consulting, and customized training services. Founded in 2010, Military Veteran managed, and headquartered in San Diego, California: We provide our government and commercial clients with a diversified and agile portfolio of professional expertise and innovative solutions. Come Join our Team.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For more exciting career opportunities please visit: https://www.titaniumcobra.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Location: Navy Yard, Washington , DC 20003,
- Salary: $70
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No