Aviation Maitenance Technical Advisor – Niger
Posted by Peter Aubrey on January 26, 2020
To apply to this job, click here.
Strategic Opportunities International is supporting USG efforts in Niger and is looking for a
“Maintenance Technical Advisor” to support and train selected aviation personnel in the
Nigerien Air Force on the C-208 aircraft
The ideal candidate will be able to focus on
operational employment, executive direction, force generation, Supply discipline, logistical
record-keeping of system components and interoperability with joint and combined partners.
Selected candidate will focus on the following areas :
• Organizational structure
• Functional Areas (ISR Employment, Supply, Maintenance, and Repair) Assessment
• Identify Capability Gaps
• Documentation, information sharing protocols and procedures
• Analysis of ISR feeds
• Operational planning and employment of ISR A/C
• C2 Node ISR capabilities and gaps
• Information management systems, procedures, and content
• Logistics planning capabilities and procedures
• Short term and long term solutions
• Capacity to manage and respond to ongoing and projected operational requirements
• Existing logistics infrastructure and equipment including SOPs for management of maintenance services, tools, supplies, and test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment.
• Training plans, programs of instruction and training schedules.
• Documentation of individual and unit training
• Oversight and inspections of training programs
• Capability Gaps that prevent the partner for attaining self-sufficiency.
• Analyze existing processes and desired outcomes
Position starts 1 April 2020
If interested , send an email with current resume to Paubrey@strategicopportunities.net
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No