Intelligence Integrator, SOFST
Posted by Daniel Wieczorek on November 8, 2018
To apply to this job, click here.
Intelligence Integrator, SOFST
MOS 0231 Supported SOF ODA JSOC MARSOC
Threat analysis, Targeting Pattern of life
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) SOF Intelligence Integrator, you will provide embedded and reach back support directly to SOF, developing intelligence products while coordinating the support packages provided to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. You will assist in developing processes that enhance SOF situational understanding of threat networks employing or facilitating improvised threats (such as IEDs) and enabling DOD, IA and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks.
More About the Role:
While deployed, you will embed with SOF to assist operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks. You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency and international partners. Most deployments are 120 to 180 days in length.
While providing reach back support, you will directly support embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other SOF units; and work closely with a wide variety of SOF units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the CACI-WGI SOF Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- You must possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- You will be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and four-to-six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed – that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelors degree and more than three years of experience, or an associates degree and five years of experience, or seven years of work experience. We will also consider candidates with four years of directly relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Minimum two years’ experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Minimum one year of experience in forward deployed locations supporting SOF.
- More than three years of experience conducting network analysis in support of attack the network operations – including counter-facilitation.
- Experience providing direct analytical support to operations and providing direct analytical and targeting support to deployed SOF elements.
- Deployed in-theater experience assigned to a SOF unit providing intelligence support to tactical and operational SOF.
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Expert understanding of Intel targeting tools such as the Skope toolset or the Voltron toolset.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Must be able to work independently with limited oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort with JIDO, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Location: , Reston , VA , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: No